The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas by Ursula Le Guin is a 2800 word short story published in 1973 that won the prestigious Hugo Award and has gone on to be discussed and analyzed in classrooms and amongst literary and fantasy...Read More
Category: Short Stories
The Huntress by Sofia Samatar is a 375-word flash fiction story about a foreigner and a monster. I’m guessing you found this post by searching “The Huntress Explained”, so let’s get to it. For those who have yet to read it, you...Read More
- Writer Troubles: Too Many Ideas, Too Many Stories
- 5 Key Takeaways from Neil Gaiman’s 5-Hour Master Class
- Dear script readers, for the love of God, stop telling me that my characters need to change at the end of the story. THEY DON’T.
- Slugline Review (2019): Still the Best Screenwriting App for Focused Writing
- Analysis of The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas (Full Breakdown)