I keep returning to that tarot card, the magic wand that was read for me a year ago. I have never been much of a believer of the mystical, but she was right in saying that my greatest problem was “having too many ideas”. That is...Read More
Dear script readers, for the love of God, stop telling me that my characters need to change at the end of the story. THEY DON’T.
So I’ve been getting paid feedback for a script I rewrote recently, and I’m getting the same kind of notes: “I thoroughly enjoyed reading your script. Your characters and structure are great. But your protagonist doesn’t change...Read More
Of all of the screenwriting apps out there, Slugline might be the most minimalistic of them all. There are no toolbars, sidebars, stats breakdown–even the dropdown menus are kept to a minimum. This Mac app was created to...Read More
- Writer Troubles: Too Many Ideas, Too Many Stories
- 5 Key Takeaways from Neil Gaiman’s 5-Hour Master Class
- Dear script readers, for the love of God, stop telling me that my characters need to change at the end of the story. THEY DON’T.
- Slugline Review (2019): Still the Best Screenwriting App for Focused Writing
- Analysis of The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas (Full Breakdown)