I keep returning to that tarot card, the magic wand that was read for me a year ago. I have never been much of a believer of the mystical, but she was right in saying that my greatest problem was “having too many ideas”. That is...Read More
Month: December 2019
Neil Gaiman, the author of Neverwhere, Ocean at the End of the Lane (my fav), American Gods, and many other novels, recently did a Master Class on fiction writing. Below is a summary of the lessons I learned from his class. He...Read More
- Writer Troubles: Too Many Ideas, Too Many Stories
- 5 Key Takeaways from Neil Gaiman’s 5-Hour Master Class
- Dear script readers, for the love of God, stop telling me that my characters need to change at the end of the story. THEY DON’T.
- Slugline Review (2019): Still the Best Screenwriting App for Focused Writing
- Analysis of The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas (Full Breakdown)