The Huntress by Sofia Samatar is a 375-word flash fiction story about a foreigner and a monster. I’m guessing you found this post by searching “The Huntress Explained”, so let’s get to it. For those who have yet to read it, you...Read More
Month: September 2019
- Writer Troubles: Too Many Ideas, Too Many Stories
- 5 Key Takeaways from Neil Gaiman’s 5-Hour Master Class
- Dear script readers, for the love of God, stop telling me that my characters need to change at the end of the story. THEY DON’T.
- Slugline Review (2019): Still the Best Screenwriting App for Focused Writing
- Analysis of The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas (Full Breakdown)